1. It is always nice to lose some of the lingering baby weight, but it sucks to do it in a way that also requires a test for salmonella.
2. When planning an outdoor wedding in July, it is probably best NOT to have it at noon in an unshaded area unless you also pass out sunscreen.
3. On the other hand, noon weddings are at naptime.
4. Also, noon weddings mean that your toddler will fall asleep by 6:45. Awesome.
5. A dozen big bowls of candy plus little paper bags for stashing it in = best wedding dessert idea EVER.
6. G eating (and eating…and eating) swedish fish is a sight not to be missed.